STAHL SHA wire rope hoist
The SHA wire rope hoist programme with its innovative, flexible motor concept is the cost-effective solution for light industrial cranes. Constructed on the basis of the field-proven, low-maintenance components of the SH wire rope hoist in conjunction with state of the art functions, it is available in six load capacity variants for the S.W.L. range from 3,200 kg to 10,000 kg. Our engineers, working as a team of experienced, practically orientated specialists, have developed a new generation of lifting inverters that make it easier to take the first steps into frequency-controlled crane technology.
STAHL CraneSystems’ SHA wire rope hoist features the ASR adaptive speed range, in addition to steplessly variable hoisting speeds. This up-to-date technology enables the hoisting speed to be adapted automatically to the load currently on the hook. Without load or with loads up to 10 % of maximum load, the SHA wire rope hoist can lift at three times nominal speed. The smooth, adaptively controlled travel motions reduce wear on the crane system, extend its service life and avoid current spikes. The ASR technology also reduces energy consumption and permits smaller dimensioned power supply systems. Users, crane and systems builders appreciate this innovative concept and utilise it in applications where low loads are lifted frequently and the full capacity is only rarely required.
- 6 load capacity variants for the S.W.L. range from 3,200 kg to 10,000 kg.
- Innovative, frequency-controlled motor concept, based on the SH wire rope hoist programme
- Steplessly variable hoisting and travel speeds
- ASR adaptive speed range
- Smooth starting and braking characteristics
- Increased productivity, reduced energy consumption, greater operating convenience
- Reduced stress on the crane system, lower maintenance costs
- Longer service life for the whole crane system